- First Friday Event - "Inspired by Gettysburg"
- LeVar Burton to Present the Keynote Address at the 153rd Anniversary of the Gettysburg Address
- The Spirit of John Muir: Live at Gettysburg! Saturday, October 29
- Artist Paul Kaloper is October’s NPAF Gettysburg Military Park Artist-in-Residence
- Special November Events Commemorating Gettysburg Address, History and the Holidays
- Gettysburg Battlefield Marathon
- Gettysburg Foundation Announces Interim President
- Gettysburg National Military Park Museum and Visitor Center Expands McKenna Foundation Resource Room Program
- Cemetery Ridge Project - NPS Announce Detours, Temporary Parking and Cemetery Access
- A New Civil War Art Exhibit at Gettysburg National Military Park Museum & Visitor Center
And downtown shuttle info
We welcome groups
Online, by phone, in person
Safety, parking and more
Battle of Gettysburg intro
Brush, Mold, Chisel, Pen
For everything Gettysburg
Calendar of Events
- October 29, 2016
October 29, 2016
- October 29, 2016
Support the Gettysburg Foundation with a heartfelt donation to the Remembrance
Illumination to sponsor a candle in honor or memory of a loved one. More details here.
Gettysburg Lincoln Railroad Station Closure
The Gettysburg Lincoln Railroad Station will be closed for the season after October 30, reopening on Friday, March 3, 2017.
The public is invited to attend special upcoming November events, co-sponsored by the Gettysburg Foundation and Gettysburg National Military Park unless otherwise noted. Click here for more.
Ends this Saturday! See the Gettysburg Battlefield in a new light with the addition of seasonal Sunset Tours on board a double decker bus, with tours on Saturdays from mid-September through October, timed to coincide with sunset. Click here for more details.
The Gettysburg Foundation and Gettysburg National Military Park are pleased to announce the opening of an exciting new exhibit June 29 dedicated to artworks focusing on Gettysburg and the American Civil War. Learn more here.